Wednesday, August 16, 2006

GEAR!

I got my shin guards and am waiting for my Head Gear! W00t! Funny conversations while unpacking my gear.

"What are those?"
Shin guards.
"What are they for?"
For my martial arts classes.
"OH do you do tae bo?"
Don't make me come over there and kick your ass.

------------

"My friend takes martial arts...but I never saw her wearing shin guards."
Oh, what does she train in?
"Tae Kwan Do"
Yeah, I don't think you need shin guards in TKD.

-----------------

"Why did you buy those? I could have lent you my soccer shin guards!"
Um I think those are too hard. You don't want to use the shin guards to hurt your partner. They are just to keep you from bruising your shin bones while you train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home