Monday, August 14, 2006

CrossPit - 8/14

Ok, first of all I am STUPID!!!

My girl, Arlene has to leave tomorrow so she could not do the Pit tonight. I agreed to come in for the 6pm CrossFit so we could work out together before she leaves...Mama loves you, Arleneeeee!!!!

So after doing a brutal CrossFit workout I was putting my dumbbells away and Jason yells "CROSSPIT, LINE UP!" So, I asked Jeff, "What's stupider, doing this CrossFit workout or staying for CrossPit?"

Jeff: BOTH!

Crossfit included 1 mile of running and 45 db clean and jerks. Total time 24:48 I still gassed when I lined up.

Warmup: 5 burpee, 1 quick lap, come back in and tag knees, then tag shoulders then tag both. One more "quick" lap.

Skill Work: Work on straight punches, exaggerating the hip movement.

Workout: 3 rounds
15 x barbell thrusters
Hard straight punches to Heavy bag. (BD: 180, Pack: 135, Puppy: 90)
Partners count and nitpick. Only good thrusters and Only HARD punches counted.

I completed my workout in 8:04. Aileen counted for me. Jason discounted a few of my punches and told me to punch harder. When I was done, I laid down on the ground and covered my face.

Then I counted for Aileen, and I guess I was not brutal enough, because in the first round, Jason came by and discounted many of the punches. In round 2 and 3 Aileen really punched harder, like crazy hard and then Jason was satisfied. She rocked it out in 12:45

Finished up with more Bas Rutten "sparring" - One partner throws the Bas combo while the other defends and then the other partner responds with the same combo and first partner defends. 2 rounds. Yeah, need more practice at that.

I'm gonna miss you ARLEEEEEEENEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home