Monday, July 10, 2006

CrossPit - 7/10/06

Arlene, you totally kicked ass on that workout:

It was quite possibly the worst/best workout yet. I thought the chelsea version was bad but Becks Burpess suck @ss. ;)

10 rounds of
1 minutes to do Kettlebell swings, BecksBurpees across mat, Situps (BD=9, Pack=7, Puppies=5 for KB and Situps) If you finishe under one minute rest until the minute is over.
1 minute of heavy bag work at full intensity and power. No resting during this minute.

This was as Arlene pointed out 20 minute of unadulterated, uninterupted HELL. I think Russell was the only one who got a few seconds of rest during the non fighting interval and he coached A the entire time.

Arlene: I love you, Russ.
Russ: We love you guys!!! *referring to CrossPit girls*

That was horrible, I went out side and I actually cried tears then went to sit on the box where Jason saw me trying not to faint. He said I did a good job. ugh. I could only finish one full set of the non fighting rounds. In other words, I was still doing becks burpess for most of the rounds when Jason called time.

Warm up was run 3 laps for speed, because order of finish determined burpees reps to do when you came in.
Skills were before the workout: Front Kick to horizontal target. Blocking kicks with shins and forearms.

Yeah, we need shin guards. REALLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home