Sunday, December 10, 2006

Krav Maga 12/9/06

Krav yesterday was insane. I didn't do CrossFit and still today my calves, hamstrings and glutes are sore!

We ran 400M, tapped knees and shoulders with partner and stretch. Already sweating at that point.

Then we practiced the clinch and controlling from the clinch - pushing our partner back across the mat, added in spinning/turning using the arm not holding their traps. Then we use the muay thai clinch and added in knees. Exhausting. "Why are we the only ones working this hard, Laura?"

ummm I think this is when we went out side for a drill. We've done really short sprints to the pads for 100% power strikes before but today we had to sprint about 50M to the thai pads and knee our partner for like a minute! It was insane. Three times! Cyndi kicked ass on the knees. She really hung in there and gave it 110 percent. More than she had. Then I did and it was so crazy! I could hear the instructors and students calling my name while i tried to keep my sprints AND my strikes at full throttle. OH. MY. GAWD. That was hard! The guy next to me PUKED!

Then we went in and practiced choke defenses form the rear. Hammer lock chokes? I forget.

GREAT CLASS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home