Monday, September 11, 2006

CrossPit Yeah!!! 9/11/06

Warmup: Sprint 200m, Shadow box, practice body rolls across mat. 3 trips each of three different shoulder to shoulder rolls - from back feet over shoulder, from stomach - hips then feet over shoulder , from knees to side shoulder to shoulder.

Workout: w/partner A/B

4 rounds of 1 minute each
(alternate partnera a/b doing the action every other round)
Partner Assisted Pullups
Bag Work Hard Fast punches
Takedown/Takedown defense
Clinch
Bag attack/disrupt
1 minute rest between rounds
Total work 24:00 minutes

Drill/Game: 4 student do the cross the mat on knees (I don't know the term...will have to wait for Jason to post description) while 1 person is it, tries to catch them from the bear crawl position and take some one down - that person becomes it.

Of course I was it twice because I could not take Russ down on my turn. Second try he went down. I think it was bit of a gimme. ;)

Awesome awesome class. Arlene was my partner, and boy is it hard to push that girl around. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home