Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday - 21-15-9 HPC/TTB 10:01 + Back Squats

21-15-9
Cleans 65# (ladies pack weight)
Toes to Bar (big dawg)


I'm not good with Hang Power Cleans and of course that is what Jason said I should do. Everyone was already working on them when I finished dressing out.

Did the first and second rounds unbroken. Second round Jason came by and coached me. Third round I had to break too many times. My grip was shot from TTB and the rough grip on the bar.

10:01
Could have done worse. :)

A friend who finally came back to brand x from a long break was there. I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing "Wow, you look great!" He said, I looked chiseled. LOL. I blushed appropriately and got all giddy on the inside. Yay. This is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home